A convincing combination
A convincing combination
bonainvest Holding AG is a private limited company with registered office in Solothurn. It is a property investment company which specializes in residential properties in Switzerland. The portfolio grows with real estate projects which bonainvest itself develops, builds and operates in compliance with its own bonacasa standards.
With its Smart Living concept, bonainvest Holding offers networked living with sustainable architecture, smart domotics and Living Services for greater security and comfort. With the combination of pioneering real properties and customer-oriented Living Services, bonainvest Holding pursues a clearly defined and lucrative strategy that is constantly gaining ground against a background of megatrends (individualism, connectivity, silver society, ecology). As a leading shaper of change on the Swiss property market, taking full account of new needs, bonainvest has achieved a unique position which gives it a high profile on an increasingly saturated market and brings added value for both clients and investors.
Group member companies
bonainvest Holding AG
- Real estate investment based on the bonacasa concept
- Portfolio owner
- Land search, valuation and purchase
- Organisation of architectural competitions
- Development of real estate projects based on the bonacasa concept
- Asset and portfolio management
- Finance and controlling
- Marketing and communication
- Sale and initial rental
- Central services for subsidiary companies
- General contracting services for own property projects
- Construction management and cost controlling
- Founded to realize the Andlauerhof project (Basel)
- No longer operating since successful sale of all units
- Development of the bonacasa Smart Living concept
- Development of structural elements with partners (e.g. electronic key safe)
- Call centre to order services
- 24/7 emergency call centre
- Concierge and service organisation
- bonacasa app for final customers
- IT logistics solution/Service Management Platform
- Implementation of service living for third parties
Chief Executive Officer
Master of Business Administration HKG
Many years of experience in the construction and ancillary construction industry, including 20 years as Deputy Head of Finance and Accounting and Head of Treasuring at the headquarters of the Sanitas-Troesch Group. Formerly Chief Financial Officer at bonainvest, Chief Executive Officer since 1.7.2020.
Head of properties and portfolio, deputy managing director
Swiss Federal business economist’s diploma HWV, Executive MBA, MAS REM.
Previously, management secretariat of a major bank. More than 20 years’ activity in various management positions in the construction and allied industries.
Head of Finance
Business economist lic.rer.pol.
Executive MBA in Controlling and Consulting
Many years of experience in the financial sector as head of finance and head of controlling in various sectors. Head of Finance at bonainvest AG since 01.12.2020.
bonainvest Holding and its subsidiary companies are dependable business partners for their stakeholders; they take full account of corporate interests and also of clients’ and shareholders’ needs. The holding and all its group member companies act sustainably, reliably and fairly with a focus on long-term relations and emphasis on quality-consciousness.
Personnel are valued as promoters of innovation, skills and success and their professional careers are encouraged. An open and respectful corporate culture is supported to motivate personnel in a long-term perspective. All stakeholders appreciate the value of innovations that are actively encouraged through ongoing product and corporate development.
bonainvest Holding AG is a private limited company not listed on the stock exchange. It therefore only has to comply with the statutory duties of information laid down in the Swiss Code of Obligations. bonainvest Holding engages in active internal and external communication and complies with Swiss GAAP FER accounting regulations; in other words, on the accountancy side, it operates in much the same way as a listed company.